Sender:
From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:47:44 -0500
If you are going to store antique plates in "page protector" type sleeves,
you need to use archival quality sleeves. I use ones made by Charles Beseler
Comapny, 1600 Lower Road, Linden, New Jersey 07036-6514, USA. They are sold
under the trade name BesFile ultra clear archival storage document
protectors and they come in both 8 1/2 x 11 in. and 8 x 10 in. sizes. There
are also several catalog companies which supply photographers and galleries
with various archiving materials which have oversized requirements.