Sender:
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:07:29 -0500
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Conchlers,

could anybody explain to me how much would be an 1/8 " inch and for stays
lbs. Maybe I know
tbs for tablespoons. Is this about on plastic fotobox or less or more. I
would be able to help these
kids but I don't know how much do they want.
I hope to hear again as soon as possible.
with best shelling greeings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]