Sender:
From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:59:21 +0200
Dear Ronald,
I think the right address for obtaining information concerning everything
what is going on in the field of mollusca in Korea is: The Malacological
Societ of Korea
               c/o Dept. Parasitology
               College of Medicine
               Inha University
               Inchon 402-751 Seoul
For many years they publish the Korean Journal of Malacology.
Hope this information is of any help.
Regards, Henk K. Mienis.