Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:36:38 -0800
Nancy,

If you add the http:// at the beginning of the address in your signature,
then it will become a link to that site...much easier to work with!

        http://www.icshells.com

Cheers, and enjoy web creation, I know I am.

Peter Egerton

At 11:08 PM 11/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear folks of Conch-L,
>
>I have at last made a small dent in the dozens and dozens of specimens left
>waiting for me to catalog and image for my web site.  My "favorite shell"
>is one added, the very first thumbnail (head of the class!) is an Astraea
>heliotropium with a history of its discovery as well...  and at the bottom
>of the thumbnails are several new corneus opercula with specimens, some
>specimen information and an extra image or two floating around.   As has
>become custom, also all species shown are listed separately on the Species
>List page with links.
>
>I sincerely hope you are all finding this site easy to navigate and enjoy;
>should you have suggestions on improvements or modification, please feel
>free to email me.   Site link below in signature....
>
>Best always,
>
>Nancy Smith
>Boynton Beach FL
>owner, administrator and creator of
>"Websitium operculata" which is is located at:
>               www.icshells.com

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
(includes "Seashells of British Columbia", links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -This is an on-going project.
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)