Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:18:57 -0500
A Pringle is a faux potato chip made by P&G. All of them are the same size and
weight and have the same contours. They stay unbroken better in cheese dips.
    I don't think I have seen a 10 inch Brachiopod. In the Ordivician limestone
and mudstone that covers Cincinnati, There are many, many Brachs: Rafinesquina,
Platystrophia,--et cetera. We are on an eroded dome here. 50 miles away we come
to Silurian material, and 150 miles away, there is Devonian. (Just estimating
miles).
    I have found some really fine Brachs washed out of mudstone after large
rainfalls.
            Art