Sender:
From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 15:00:56 -0500
The 2001 Space Coast Shell Fiesta is going to be AWESOME!!!

We have just added another 3000 square feet to our exhibit/dealers
space!

The trophies this year are AWESOME!

    And include the prestigious Master's Award presented by the
Bailey/Mathews Museum

    A great auction by Larry Strange on Sunday Afternoon

Some unbelievable raffle items - including a nce specimen of Conus
gloriamaris

Free continental breakfast and lunch to all dealers and exhibitors.
Including a Mexican Buffet on Sunday afternoon!

The judges:  Kurt Auffenberg & Peggy Williams - Scientific
                   June Bailey & Ruth Abramson - Artistic

A great banquet and program by Peggy on Shelling in Mexico!    Awarding
two scholarships this year at the banquet to graduate students.

SOOO....EXHIBITORS GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW!     I'll be glad to get an
entry form in the mail to you!!!

Shellingly, Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

2001 SHELL ODYSSEY
July 7-11
Port Canaveral, FL