Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:34:08 -0500
8bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Gijs,

sorry for Vita Marina. Will you also give up the website.
with best greetings for a Happy New Year
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

> Dear Maurizio,
>
> Thank you for your kind words concerning Vita Marina.
> As you have seen, the initial "news" as brought by Dr. Kevin Lamprell did
> not yield that many reactions, I guess because most of the subscribers to
> the list are Americans, not familiar with Vita Marina.
> And that is exactly the main point: the magazine did not have enough
> subscribers, despite all efforts made by the board of the Biologia
Maritima