Sender:
From:
Mark James Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:05:49 -0500
Just so everyone knows I'm too sick to handle the e-mail traffic any longer
. I hope you all undrestand and it's been alot of fun . The paticipation in
conchology though sometimes confusing ( for me ) was and is very eductaional
. I hope the best to all and in the futuire I'll stop in and say hello .
You have all enriched my life and I thank you for that . I wish you all well
in the new year and hope good shelling adventures are in your future. Peace
be to al and remember ,,,,it's just calcium carbonate .....Good bye