Sender:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:37:33 -0200
8bit
From:
"Luiz Ricardo L. Simone" <[log in to unmask]>
    Dear Allen
    I have done cladistic analyses in samples of all caenogastropod
supefamilies, I have about 12 phylogenies done of more than 250 species,
but they are all unpublished. Shell characters are about 5-10% of the
amount of the characters.
    Anything else, email me.
    Luiz

ALLEN AIGEN escreveu:

> I would like to try to use this on a genus of mostly fossil gastropods.
> Does anyone have a good published reference that can be used as a guide
> to making such an analyses?  Perhaps a well written example of such an
> analyses?  I am under the impression that there is perhaps too little
> information in just a gastropod shell to do a good job.  Help!
> Thanks,  Allen Aigen  [log in to unmask]

Luiz Ricardo L. Simone, Ph. D.
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo
Cx. Postal 42694
04299-970 São Paulo, SP, Brazil