Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:33:58 -0500
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
As American I also would have voted for Gore, as I don't like Bush very
much. He is for death
penalty which doesn't seem to be good for Europeans. If anybody is free
frommguilt, it's very
hard.
Best wishes from Austria
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

----------

Hi, Ross!

Your check went into the mail yesterday.   The trouble with trying to go to
a church on Saturday is no transportation.   The Saturdays that I don't
have a service, Ed works.   And it takes him the morning to catch up on his
sleep and then get ready.

By the way, I voted for Gore.

My back is a little better for the two days down.   Now I need to go back
to the prescribed physical therapy regimen.

Kind Regards,
Mrs. Keep-at-it