Sender:
From:
FISCHER WOLFGANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:32:41 +0100
Hi all,

who can help me?

1) What is Clausilia nigricans (PULTENEY 1807) from Spain?

2)  I have a Lymnaea sp. from Lake Rotoaira (near Turangi)  from New
Zealand. This Lymnaea looks not like L. tomemtosa. It is about 30mm h
and yellow-brown.

3) What is Nerita porcellana LINNE ????. I have one sp, from Japan?

4)What is Nerita atterrima  Autor??? Year ??? from Mauritius?

5) Is Semisulcopsira japonica gigas (Pilsbry & Habe ????) a synonym of
libertina?

For the following shells I'm looking for year of description or/and autor:

Lithophaga kaikaiensis  Autor ????  y????      Japan
Astralium heimburgi                                      Japan
Murex dorothiae                                           Japan
Sinotaia quadrata  (Benson ????)  Taiwan
Sinotaia quadrata histrica   (GOULD ????) Japan
Melanoides uniformis Quoy & Gaimard  ????         Indonesia
Unio biwae  (Kobelt  ????)  Japan
Potamocorbula amurensis  SCHRENK ????  Japan
Corbicula leana PRIME  ????  Japan
Semisulcospira libertina reiniana (BROT  ????) Japan
Semisulcospira libertina libertina (GOULD ????)  Japan
Semisulcospira decipiens (WESTERLUND  ????) Japan

Ceciloides goweanus (BOETTGER ????)  Namibia

Thank you very much

Wolfgang Fischer
Institut fuer Pflanzenbau u. Pflanzenzuechtung
Universitaet fuer Bodenkultur
Gregor Mendel Str. 33
1180 Wien
AUSTRIA