Sender:
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:15:10 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

I have a not shell related question to you and hope that anybody is willing
to answer me, as we don't like surprises.
On Austrian TV there is now an American family series, translated in
German: "Reich und Schön", but I don't know
the original title. It takes place in the mode branche. The persons are the
Forresters, Rich, Brook, Maggie, Dr. James
Sheila, We have now arrived number more than 1500, when Grant was shot, as
they all believe from Rich. How
far are you in continuation of that series and can anybody tell me - so he
could remember - who really shot on
Grant. I don't believe that is was Rich, but I don't like surprises and we
don't like very much series, when they
are on television for only 20 minutes a day. They will never end. Please be
so kindly to tell me the continuation.
It is worth to see such series. My mother will get mad when she is looking
these series. Please help us and
I hope you can tell us a little bit more.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]