Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:35:56 -0500
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Henk,

I've forewarded your request to two English friends of mine, as the Royal
Air Force seems
to be in England. Could you tell me more of Ryland and for which name
stands T. A.
I also can ask at the Ministerialbibliothek in Vienna if they have
pubblications from the
Air Force and I can ask at the Museum in Vienna for you. I can't promise
you anything
but I will have a look to get a copy or fotocopies.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

----------
Dear ConchLers,
For years I am looking for a fair copy of the following work:
Ryland, A.T., 1951. The Shells of the Suez Canal. 27 pp.
Published by the Royal Air Force Education Branch.
The only copy available in Israel has diappeared years ago
from the library of a private collector.
Is there anybody out there who has access to this work?
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis
National Mollusc Collection
Dept. Evolution, Systematics & Ecology