Sender:
From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:39:46 +0100
Thank you very much for your help ! It's unforgivable that I've
forgotten the size of the shells, I'll put it tomorrow morning (I'm
in the office). I knew Chan's website which is the only one on
Malaysian shells but, as there was nothing on marine shells which I'm
mainly interested in, I forgot about it.
I've been around today, it's really terrific : a great amount of
photos of land, fresh water and marine shells :
http://www.giaco.com/~chansy/html/listingx.htm

Sophie