Sender:
From:
"James M. Cheshire" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:18:15 -0500
Dear all,
This is James. I am writing to ask a little something. Recently, I've
become
very interested in terrestrial snails of the genus Tropidophora. So
interested,
in fact, that now I want live ones. Is there anyone on the list who could
supply
me with a male and female pair of a colorful, common and non-threatened
species?
Also, has anyone ever raised these? Are they hard to care for, or are
they relatively
easy? I'd love to hear some tips on this.

Thanks In Advance,
James

James M. Cheshire
(a.k.a. Jeremiah Chess)