Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:54:34 -0500
Dear Andrew et al;-
    Wonderful responce, Andy. You do good thinking. I was not asking about
marine transmited deseases in the human sense, but more in the snail-to-snail
sense. What I was really thinking of was the waves of Janthina that sometimes
wind up on almost any shore. And those shores might be homes of terrestrial
snail populations. Mangroves not only come down to the water but in it. And
snails live in Mangroves. So, in that case, desease bacteria doesn't even have
to climb the beach sands.
    Andy, you were the only one to reply to the question. Guess I'll have to
make it simpler in the future.
        Q-Man