Sender:
From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:32:06 -0500
News for cowry aficionados and workers---

The Archive site of THE CAPTURED COWRY has
moved to its own site at http://www.cowrys.org

Yahoo's takeover of GEOCITIES.COM has sent
a clear message that it was time to move on.

The Archive site itself is at
http://www.cowrys.org/archive/

The homepage of the Indianapolis Shell
Club remains at
http://www.geocities.com/makuabob/INDYSHEL.HTM

THE CAPTURED COWRY still resides at
http://www.oaktree.net/makuabob
It has languished for quite a while but
I hope to continue working on it and
present yet another edition before this
year is out.

The new site is going to be building as time goes
on. As it is a not-for-profit venture -- denoted
by the .ORG domain tag -- I hope to use it
to further research into the cowries, with a
subsequent improvement of our (including my)
understanding.

Thanks for your interest in the past years.

Aloha and Mahalo,

Bob Dayle (makuabob