Sender:
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:16:42 EST
7bit
Comments:
Does anyone know the long term effects of placing shells on rubber mats. The
rubber mat I refer to is the popular brown 'lace like' rubberized product
used in many motor homes to keep items from moving about. We had an
earthquake here in the NW and most of my shells are on the floor. I am
considering covering the shelves with this mat before replacing, but wonder
about the long term effects. Any suggestions. Thanks, Ron in Olympia, WA