Sender:
From:
Miranda Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:05:01 -0800
Hi all.  I'm a graduate student at Wake Forest
University, working on a Master's in math. I've been
collecting shells for about eight years or so, but I'm
from western North Carolina so I don't get to go
shelling as often as I'd like.  However, spring break
is coming up next week, and I'm heading down to St.
Pete with a friend.  We're also planning to go down to
Sanibel for a couple of days.  Here's my question:
Last time I was on Sanibel (4 years ago) a "Captain
Julie" took me out to some mangrove islands to look
for shells.  I would like to do something like this
again but I don't remember her last name or know
anyone else with a boat who takes people shelling.  I
want to go squishing around in the mud, not
beachcombing.  Any information you can provide would
be great!  Thanks,

Mindy Cox