Sender:
From:
"Carlos H. Carvalho" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 05:34:56 -0500
Dear Conchlers,
I have been in Mozambique, Maputo since 1993,amny collectors know me mainly
because of exchanges of Cyp.fultoni and Conus milneedwardsii.Now I moved to
the north of Mozambique. I have been at Nampula for a year and a half.
I want going on exchanging shells, but I need help on the identifications.
It is very dificult to get books about this area. I have some about South
Africa, but there are diferent shells here. If you have some books , even
second hand, about my área(See the maps in my page)just let me know.
Please visit my web page http://www.expage.com/shellscarvalho see the
albums and give me the names you know.
Regards
Carlos Carvalho