Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:52:46 -0500
7bit
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Taylorsville Elementary School, hello kids

as Jane Santini wanted some e-mails from far away, I am sending you best
shelling greetings from
Innsbruck in Austria. Innsbruck is the capital of the wonderful Tyrol (a
small country with high
mountains - the highest about 3000 m, very fine for skiing (which I don't
do, as I am not sportive)
Innsbruck is also the town, where the olympic wintergames have been twice,
in 1964 and 1976.
The most famous places in Innsbruck are the "Goldenes Dachl" (Golden Roof),
the "Triumphpforte"
"thriumph arch" and the Castle of Ambras, which you can see at my website.
My mother Irmgard
Nisters, aged nearly 90 years, and I, we both are working scientifcal on
shells, as well landshells
(maybe you say snails) and marine shells from the whole of the world. We
are also responsible
for the shell collection of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
Innsbruck, where you have
link on my website. You can study my website and please sign guestbook.
There is also a link to it.
I have just spoken to kid of shells and also prepared some school
collections and revised old
school collections too.
I would like to hear from you as soon as possible and if you know our nice
city.
with best greetings from Austria
Helmut

maybe some of you know Innsbruck, but I know much more less: Where is
Taylorsville

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]