Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:27:01 -0800
Hi all,

I just recieved this message from someone who saw my
Web site. I have no knowlege of Newfoundland molluscs,
so I thought I'd ask around. Here's the message:

Hello Mr. Egerton

            I am not a shell collector but I have an interest in
acquiring information about a freshwater Clam or Mussel that is found in
a stream at my place of work.
    I am the Manager of Butter Pot Provincial Park Newfoundland ,Canada.

    This Mollusk is approximately 4 inches in length and bluish in color
, could you possibly direct me to a source where it might be possible to
obtain more info on this mollusk.
Thank you in advance.

Keith Brown
Park Manager
Butter Pot Park

If anyone knows what this might be, I'll send the info to him.

Peter Egerton
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca, lifetime student
of zoology and computers.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.ca/personal/seashell/index.html
(includes "Seashells of British Columbia", links and my resume)
        -Links to add, remove, alter?  Just ask!
        -This is an on-going project.
        -Suggestions always welcome :-)