Sender:
From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:08:10 -0500
Hi Ya All:

I have had several ask me about the security during the Mini Shell Show
at the Convention:

Set up for the Mini Shell Show - Single Specimens Only   will be on
Monday, July 9 from 8- 9 a.m.

Judging is from 11 - 1 p.m.

Removal of these exhibits is from 6-7 p.m.   All the same day!   So
everyone who wants to view these gorgeous specimens will only have a
couple of hours in the afternoon and about 4 hours during the auction
and auction break!   I'm sure that will be plenty of time!
We will NOT mind people looking at the exhibits during the auction (as
long as they are not disturbing the auction)!!!

The exhibits will be in the back part of the main salon where all the
meetings will be held.
We WILL have a club member  or two stationed in that area while the
exhibits are up.  However, exhibits will not be left all night....so
everyone can take their "prescious"
specimens back to their rooms!    The doors to the main salon will be
closed during most of the convention sessions and these doors and inside
doors .... there is a foyer and another set of doors to go to the
outside of the convention center.

If anyone has any CONCERNS or QUESTIONS about the convention.....PLEASE
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK!!!

Over 70 Dealer's tables already taken......and around 90 registered so
far!   We are getting registrations daily.

It's going to be a GRRRRRReat convention for sure!!!

Bobbi