Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:31:03 -0700
To flying pig people, how far the internet goes, and other NSR items that
have been many in the short time I've followed this group.  I was aghast to
see someone humiliated for trying to help people who are dying and in danger
of dying over such shallowness....  Understandably we must keep to shell
related items.  But to blast someone for something so important and in such
an inhumane manner is unconscionable.  Freedom is not something to be taken
lightly.  If everything is to be shell related there should be NO
exceptions. And people can be gracious about letting new people know such
things.