Sender:
From:
LaVerne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:05:16 -0500
Good afternoon!
I agree with these comments!!  I was shocked that the reply was worded so
strongly about something so sensitive!!  This person maybe made a poor
decision, but couldn't we explain the situation a little nicer??!  It
doesn't apply to shells, but surely people are as important and endangered
shells or coral reefs!!  Sometimes we sort of feel like a family on this
list and that is who we run to when we feel a crisis is happening! Let us
not spoil that "family atmosphere" with harsh words!!
                   LaVerne

"To flying pig people, how far the internet goes, and other NSR items that