Sender:
From:
Scott Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 06:18:33 -0700
I am trying to plan a diving trip to Palawan around the end of June. Coron
(Busuanga) is supposed to be a
great place to dive with terrific wrecks.  Has anyone been there?  How
about the main island of Palawan, is it worth visiting?  If so, where would
you recommend staying there?  My dive buddy and I ideally would like to
stay at a nice resort from
which we have easy access to diving and local sightseeing.

Also, if you could please give me some contact information about local
shell dealers, as well as good shelling spots.

Scott Jordan