Sender:
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:47:45 +0200
Dear Conchlers

My mother and I have forgotten to pay the phone.
So until end of april the line is cut off and I can't
take the mails under my usual e-mail address:

Please send the private messages for me t the
following
e-mail in the next 3 weeks und the first week of
may to

On this way I can take the messages from each other
computer and from the different localíties where I go
to. Sorry for this message.

Now to the shell related part.

I have to complete now again the databases for the
museums collections as the computer system is changing
and we have to tranfer as many datas as possible to
the new one. I didn't forget all of you, but I am in
delay and soon after Eastern I will start to prepare
the shells where I have open tradings and accounts.

with best shelling greetings and please send the
private messages not to

but to

[log in to unmask]         THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

with best shelling greetings again
Helmut from Innsbruck