Sender:
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:55:37 EDT
To all Shellers looking for a shell-filled week-end:

This is a quick reminder to those of you who as yet haven't put your Jamboree
registration forms in the mail--the May 1st early registration deadline is
coming up next week!!  And for anyone wishing to attend who doesn't have an
application, E-mail me directly and I'll send you the particulars.

A great time is being planned May26-27th including wonderful programs, huge
Silent Auctions, Shell Measuring for World Records,  Shell Identification by
Harry Lee, a Single-Specimen Shell Show, Art and Craft Show, lots and lots of
delicious food, and yes--a Snail Parade!  And the best part--meeting and
greeting old and new shelling friends.  This will all take place in Largo, FL
(near St. Pete and Clearwater.)

Hope to see you there!
Carolyn Petrikin