Sender:
From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:52:25 +1000
Phil
Looks to me as if your Partula IDs are OK,
although I am not sure if 8 & 13 are suturalis or affinis?
18 also looks pretty close to radiolata ??
Possibly also No 2 P. hyalina Tahiti
                10 P. clara
                11 P. lutea Bora bora
Unfortunately these are all from specimens in my collection
and I do not have much literature to support the names
I,ll keep looking
Regards
Geoff