Sender:
From:
"Maassen, W.J.M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:13:30 +0200
Dear Jose Arenas

Maybe we could help, depending on your interests. We had two people, who
worked on south-Americain terrestrial molluscs, and we could sent your some
papers on Buliminidae and Clausiliidae. If you had a list of wanted
literature, we could made some xerox-copies for You.
We are urgently looking for some Clausiliids in alcohool for DNA research.
Could you help us?

With best regards

Wim J.M.Maassen, malacologist
National Natural History Museum