Sender:
From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 15:37:56 +0300
By the way Phill if the label had not been switched and the material had
been identified correctly then its current name should be Belgrandia gibba
(Draparnaud, 1805). It is the typespecies of the genus Belgrandia
Bourguignat, 1869, a minute freshwater snail occurring in Southern France.
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis