Sender:
From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 19:33:05 +0200
Hi,

Isn't it so that you will need CITES documents at least for the
Tridacnidae?
If you are caught in the Netherlands at the airport with a Tridacna and an
export license (say from Tonga) you still aren't allowed to import the
shell. The shells are conficated, and you may pay a very nice sum of
money.......

gijs