Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 20:30:13 -0400
7bit
From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sure sounds good to me.  I always favored Rehder's characterization of
davidis (The Family Harpidae of the World, Indo-Pacific Mollusca, vol. 3,
no. 16, November 27, 1973), but with time and more specimens I've come
around to your view.  The real problem has been finding enough specimens
from the Bay of Bengal to make a good analysis.

Marlo