Sender:
From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:05:49 -0400
Sorry about the previous unintellible messages.  My computer is
having problems.Time for a new one.....

The bottom line is that this worm/virus is not destructive (unless you have
a fixed IP address in which case you may have severe problems.)  However, if
someone has been told that they have it and they continue to spread it
(as it would appear that is happening) then they certainly deserve all
the blaim that is heaped upon them.

I'm sorry about posting a message in violation of the rules.  However,
as I have said in the past, if you had a viable anti-virus software program
running,  then this wouldn't have been necessary.

Bill