Sender:
From:
Steven Veach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:23:47 -0400
I reside in Massachusetts and am interested in finding out which beaches
are the best for finding salt water sea shells. I have collected for about
a year now and have two primary beaches I go to find shells: First
Encounter Beach down on Cape Cod, Mass. and Goose Rocks Beach in
Kennebunkport, Maine. Does anybody know of any other good ocean beaches to
look or know of web sites where I might find lists of beaches that are good
for finding shells. This is my first post and I hope it is appropriate to
post this question here. At first review, it seems this list is more for
academic dialogue but since this is the first place on the web that I have
found that is a non-commercial shell organization not being hosted by
companies selling shells, I thought I would go out on a limb and pose my
question. Thank you for any information you can offer. My web address is:
[log in to unmask]  p.s. my apologies if this posting is inappropriate
to this group.