Sender:
From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:15:28 EDT
I want to go on record that not only is Bobbi Cordy NOT a potty-mouthed
crank, I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. She was just responding
to that revolting message by that unappealing ferret person, which she only
just read because she and Jim just got back from leading a fabulous week-long
field trip to the Abacos for a half dozen of us very happy campers!

Read your mail carefully folks, before you go running off at the keyboard.

Now I need to get back to cleaning my shells, especially my four new darling
xenos!

Happy Camper Ellen (Just back from the Abacos too!)