Sender:
From:
Thomas Clenche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:19:49 -0400
ICQ is a free, live chat program.  Each user is given a unique # and can
customize the information that is displayed to other people.  Using this
program you can send messages to other people on your list, send files and
photos directly to the person, or even send voice messages now.  You get to
control who has access to you by accepting or rejecting other users. Other
similar programs are MSN messanger, and a chat program by Yahoo.  ICQ is the
highest rated and most frequently used program in the world today.

You can download ICQ from the following address:
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10060-108-19877.html?tag=dir

If anyone needs any help with this program, get in touch with me privately.
I am not a shell expert, but computers i can manage quite well with.

Thomas Clenche
ICQ # 48182115