Sender:
From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:50:00 +0000
...yes, I did it too. A private reply goes out to all the list members. Mea
maxima culpa and all that. To make this shell-related :

Things in cones : I have a large Conus spiceri from Hawaii with an
extensive infestation of boring bivalves in the spire, around the apex.
These seem to have been there for some time, but the cone itself was alive
and well.

PC.,