Sender:
From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:20:57 +0000
Hi Lynn,

I will ask Gary to do it.
D'you see me blunder on Conch-L yesterday? Now everyone knows our secrets
darling. Not to mention that barbara/barbatus business the other day - I
don't know what got into me there. The urge to be erudite, I expect, and
like Charlie Brown I wound up looking the goat again. Ah me - what a burden
it all is.

PC.