Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:00:44 -0400
Hi Mariah

I have plates from that publication that I use to id Yorktown pectens and
James River Fm. mollusks from Lee Creek Mine.  I don't mind helping.  What
do you need?

I am not familiar with the Yadkin Pit.  Is it Yorktown Fm.?  If so, the
publication above can identify the pectens and Petuch's Atlas of Florida
Fossil Shells have many of the Yorktown gastropods.  I use Julia Gardner's
USGS professional paper from the 40s to id many of the Yorktown bivalves.

Mike