Sender:
From:
"Allen A. Aigen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:30:29 -0700
Mariah,
A very good book that is still available (about $12) from the Virginia
Division of Mineral Resources is Publication 127: Pliocene Molluscs from
the Yorktown and Chowan River Formation in Virginia by Lyle D. Campbell.
It has 43 plates and covers everything well.  You might also want to
contact Lyle directly at [log in to unmask]
Allen Aigen