Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:34:15 -0400
Thank you all. I knew that! I just wanted to be sure that everyone else was
aware. In addition, I can testify that there are many rare shells that
command little value. Some are deep-sea species, very tiny, not beautiful,
and generally unlisted.
        But, hey! How about my Phonus balonus? You got one yet?
            Q-Man