Sender:
From:
jan neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:05:38 +0200
No , Helmut , your messages are always read , and sometime very valuable .
The fact is , that I do not often answer you , while you are most of the
time talking about landshells , and these have no special interest to me .
If you like I can send you a sample of what I've collected on Turkey ,some 4
years ago.
I think there are more like me , that read all messages but not answer them
, so do not despair , Helmut !!!!
Just keep on writing !!!!!
with kind regards , Jan Neefs .
here is my private mail address , [log in to unmask]