Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:18:43 -0400
From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
To: Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
Dear Conch-Lers,

I forgot to mention in my last message about the Shell Museum site that
references to our library holdings are now available online, thanks to help
from the Sanibel Public Library and the Southwest Florida Library Network.
Click on http://www.shellmuseum.org/library-databases.html, follow the
brief instructions, and search away for detailed info about our titles.

Best wishes again,

José
José H. Leal, Ph.D.
Director, The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, THE NAUTILUS

www.shellmuseum.org
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA