Sender:
From:
Andrew Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:43:30 -0700
Dear Uri,
     I have several hundred specimens of rhiostoma smithii, Lots of all the
forms pictured and all the other landsnails from Thailand pictured in the
fantastic lastest edition of sea and shore. Private email me at
[log in to unmask] if interested.

To everyone else,
On another note, I would just like to say how much I enjoyed the COA
convention this year and would like to thank all the organisers who did a
spectactular job. Thanks for the great memories

All the Best

Andrew