Sender:
From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:01:40 -0500
http://anzwers.org/free/sangioul/coa/coa.html

More Additions/corrections come from Lynn Scheu:
"The woman with Peter Dance is Josie Weiner. In the second picture, to
the left of Tom Eichhorst is Leslie Crncovic. IN the same picture the
woman to the left of Jordan is, I  am pretty sure (it's a little blurry
in that spot) Carolyn Petrikin. Behind Phyllis Diegel is Linda Bush. I
think that's John Jacobs' hand and head coming in from the left.

"In the fifth picture, just behind (beyond) Art Weil is Mary Ruth
Foglino. I'm pretty sure that is Linda Bush to the right of Marion
Deuel. Glen Deuel is behind John Jacobs' head.  Hank Foglino is in the
black shirt with hi sarms crossed, front right, beside Tom Rice. That's
Lucy Clampit to the left of Tom Rice. All I am sure of there.

"In the picture I am in, that is Richard Scheu in the yellow shirt beside
me."

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, AL