Sender:
From:
"Aiken, Simon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:03:02 +0100
Has anyone had any contact with Keith Tessen in Eau Claire, Wisconsin?  I
have his E-mail address but I haven't heard from him since March.  I'd
appreciate hearing from anyone who's been in touch with him since then.
Please reply privately: [log in to unmask]

Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify IT Support by
telephone on +44 (0) 1829 771155.
Adis International                                http://www.adis.com