Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:56:35 -0500
7bit
From:
Russell Renka <[log in to unmask]>
My faithful old Vernier dial caliper has recently proven itself mortal.
I'm in the market for a new one.  Last COA meeting, some dealers lauded
the virtues of high-tech models, while I notice some others used the
same old, proven Swiss technology of dial-based units.  Do some of you
have recommendations on new v. old, and also on likely websites from
which to choose a new one?

Russell Renka

--
Russell D. Renka