Sender:
From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:15:58 -0400
We have collected MANY dwarf Strombus gigas in Eleuthera.    The Eleutherians do
eat a large amount of Strombus costatus also.    We have also found more color
variations in the Strombus costatus in Eleuthera....purple, pink and yellow and
orange.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002