Sender:
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:19:39 +0200
Dear Conchlers,

sorry that I am writing in general to you all, but
it shouldn't to be understand as begging for something
as many of the list would believe but I would ask
if there is anybody who can spare some shellgrit
or microshells or foras for my 90 years aged mother
Irmgard as a gift to her birthday on th 18th of this
month. She really will get mad for some shellgrit
worldwide, to sort out micros and foras for herself
and the museums collection, as this is like a
therapy for her health and which is keeping young.
Please see my mother Irmgard on my website at
www.netwing.at/nisters at the end of my frontpage.
I hope to hear from you again as soon as possible
and please take this not as begging.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

=====